Highwaymen Rugby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Highwaymen Rugby

LOCK UP YOUR WOMEN AND FARM ANIMALS, THE HIGHWAYMEN ARE BACK IN TOWN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Story about Gravy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wildbill

A Story about Gravy Empty
PostSubject: A Story about Gravy   A Story about Gravy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:09 am

A couple of years ago, we had a young player on our team we affectionately named Gravy (how he got that name, is another story). Young Gravy was out on tour with us in Missoula, living up the good times and making a drunk’n fool of himself. Well it seems that Gravy wasn’t ready to go to sleep at 3AM like the rest of us, so he went upstairs to visit the Canucks staying in the room above us.

The Cancuks took kindly to our young “ambassador” and decided to honor him with their national symbol. Tired of Gravy’s mouth and shenanigans, the Canadians finally pinned Gravy down and shaved a big Canadian Maple Leaf in the middle of his big afro. You could imagine the ruckus Gravy was causing when he came back to our hotel room, showing off his new haircut. Mongo, irritated by Gravy waking us all back up at 4AM, shouted to Gravy, “You either go to sleep or I will put you to sleep”. Gravy apparently didn’t take Mongo seriously.

The next thing I know, Mongo jumps out of his bed in his Speedos, puts Gravy in a headlock and lifts him a foot off the ground. Gravy hung there, kicking and struggling for a good minute before going limp. Mongo then drops Gravy on the ground like a sack of potatoes and jumps back into his bed to go to sleep. Seth and I look at each other in disbelief. Seth runs over to check on Gravy, announces that Gravy is still breathing, then we all went back to sleep with a couple of hours to sober up before our game at 9AM.

A Story about Gravy Highwa15

Last edited by wildbill on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mongo

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Gravy   A Story about Gravy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:46 pm

My favorite wrinkle to that story is that Gravy had brought his older brother along. Now keep in mind, Gravy was 19 at the time, but weighed about 215 pounds. His brother was in his 20s and probably weighed about 160. The brother already looked a little out of his element when we were partying; he couldn't quite fall in line with all these raucous rascals. When I put his brother out, however, he wasn't just a little out of his element. He sat on the bed watching the whole thing, and didn't make a peep. He must of wondered what was coming next.
Back to top Go down
C.Roy.Delaney

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Gravy   A Story about Gravy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 pm

As honest as any highwayman is capaple of being, thats pretty much how it went down.
Back to top Go down
biscuit33

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Gravy   A Story about Gravy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:45 am

well as funny as all that was at least none of you had to wake up soaked from gravy pissing the bed and i know he did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Gravy   A Story about Gravy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Story about Gravy
Page 1 of 1