Highwaymen Rugby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Highwaymen Rugby

LOCK UP YOUR WOMEN AND FARM ANIMALS, THE HIGHWAYMEN ARE BACK IN TOWN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highwaymen stories......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wildbill

Highwaymen stories...... Empty
PostSubject: Highwaymen stories......   Highwaymen stories...... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:50 pm

There I was, standing at the bar in the middle of downtown, fairly intoxicated from the day’s activities. All of a sudden I feel this warm, almost hot sensation on my leg. I look down to see my fellow Highwayman pissing at the bar and onto my leg! I yelled, "Garth!”, who then peers over at me in a drunk'n state of confusion, "You are pissing on My Leg!”

Garth replies, "Sorry man, I didn't see you".

So now, what do you do? One of my teammates hands me his pocket knife. I cut off my piss soaked trouser leg, throw it on the ground and continue to party the night away. As any Highwaymen will tell you, you can't let a little thing like this stand in the way of a good time.

The next day, Garth was brought up on charges in Kangaroo Court for his infractions. In the Court's wisdom, I was awarded restitution. I don’t know if you ever had to pee when it is freezing outside and 100 people are standing behind you watching, but it took all my concentration to return the favor.

Highwaymen stories...... What_i10

Last edited by wildbill on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mongo

PostSubject: talk about it being cold   Highwaymen stories...... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:06 pm

I've got proof of how cold it was. Remember me standing outside in that damned candy thong?!

And all because some ho tried to steal my jersey while I was sleeping. Thank god Tracy is a bad ass and put the kibosh on that bitch.

Highwaymen stories...... P1010111
Back to top Go down
wildbill

PostSubject: Re: Highwaymen stories......   Highwaymen stories...... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Now that is funny! I was wondering if you were going to actually find a picture.
Back to top Go down
FILTHY PETERS

PostSubject: Re: Highwaymen stories......   Highwaymen stories...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:06 am

lol classic ,it was so fucking cold i had 2 jackets on and when wild bill pissed on him i aboot pissed myself
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://MYSPACE.COM/HIGHWAYMENRUGBY
FILTHY PETERS

PostSubject: Re: Highwaymen stories......   Highwaymen stories...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am

he got the candy thong in court lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://MYSPACE.COM/HIGHWAYMENRUGBY
C.Roy.Delaney

PostSubject: Re: Highwaymen stories......   Highwaymen stories...... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 pm

I remember something about Wild Bill riding a little girls bike home from the bar in 2005 directly into the room and crashing into the bathroom sink. Rumor?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highwaymen stories......   Highwaymen stories...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highwaymen stories......
Page 1 of 1