Highwaymen Rugby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Highwaymen Rugby

LOCK UP YOUR WOMEN AND FARM ANIMALS, THE HIGHWAYMEN ARE BACK IN TOWN!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Photo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
That Guy

Looking for Photo Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Photo   Looking for Photo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:06 am

First of all, this site is fucken sick. Anyshits i'm looking for a photo. I was outside Dos Gringos saturday nite at the wild west fest and another highway man and i think a lady took a photo of me and this girl after we got done make out. the chick had my makeup rubbed all over her face after that tongue swapping session. I was UBER drunk and cant remember who it was. Might of been an older (vetran) member. I just got back from a weekend boogering that girl down in AZ and plan on meeting her in Viva Las Vegas in March. I would love if I could get some help tracking that photo down. The winner might get some kinda golden egg come maggot fest! No giant black dildoes this time! CHEERS HIGHWAY MEN!

Last edited by That Guy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wildbill

Looking for Photo Empty
PostSubject: Is this the one you are looking for?   Looking for Photo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Looking for Photo That_g10
Back to top Go down
That Guy

Looking for Photo Empty
PostSubject: still looking for the photo   Looking for Photo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:16 am

not this one, its a photo of both the girl and me with my makeup smeared all over her face.
Back to top Go down
FILTHY PETERS

Looking for Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Photo   Looking for Photo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:12 am

that camera !! yea bring it up !! the fucking towel head that left with my camera sitting on the seat while i gave him change left
it was the same fucker the got wild bills phone ...lol
Back to top Go down
http://MYSPACE.COM/HIGHWAYMENRUGBY
Sponsored content

Looking for Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Photo   Looking for Photo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Photo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Highwaymen Rugby :: Highwaymen :: General Discussion-
Jump to: